The term “My Website” refers to “www.beamakesthree.com”
The Website may provide links or references to websites operated by third parties. Once you enter another website, please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each site that you visit through a link on our Website.
If you do not want to receive special offers, marketing communications, newsletters or other promotional communications from My Website , you may “opt-out” or withdraw your consent in the following manner:
- You may “opt-out” of offers and newsletters that you are already receiving from us by following the steps described in each promo email.
- You may also control the promo stuff you receive from us by logging into your account and updating your email notification settings.
Please note that once we receive your request, it make take an additional period of time for such request to become effective. Normally it takes 24 – 48 hours.
Website Usage Information
We may collect information automatically about the use of the Website, through, for example, “cookies” or “IP addresses” (as described below). My Website also archives log files and uses non-personally identifying information in aggregate form to detect errors with the Website, identify security issues, and build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of My Website users, and measure demographics and interests in connection with specific areas of the Website. We may provide such statistical data to our advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners. For example, we may inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites. We also use such data to create a more enjoyable experience for our users, for example, to assist in selecting content and advertisers featured on specific channels, pages and site areas based on your general likes and dislikes.
Use of Contractors and Service Providers
My Website uses technology provided by a third party to serve ads when you visit the Website. This technology may use information about your visit to the Website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. My Website customizes the advertisements that you see based upon:
- the information that you knowingly provide
- geographic location which My Website determines through your IP address
- data received from third parties
- your behavior on the Website or other sites
In the course of serving advertisements to the Website, such third party advertising technology may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- to serve you advertisements tailored to interests you have shown by browsing on this and other sites
- to determine whether you have seen a particular advertisement before
- Avoid sending you duplicative advertisements and (iv) to understand the usage patterns of people who see advertisements. In doing so, the ad network provider collects non-personal data such as your browser type, your operating system, Web pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed and other clickstream data
The ad network provider may connect information about your visit on the Website with information about your visit on other sites and show you advertising based on this combined information. The advertisement may appear when you are visiting a different section of the Website or any other sites on the internet if such other sites also have a relationship with the ad network provider.
We use a combination of multiple firewalls and multiple levels of physical security to protect the Personal Information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt your password when it is submitted to us in order to protect the Personal Information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, you should know that no company, including My Website , can fully eliminate security or other risks associated with the possession of Personal Information. For example, we may be legally required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and password.